1. Permanent Member collecting form is to be the proposer
of the candidate.
2. Application duly completed is to be sent to Chief Operating Officer
Karachi Golf Club. Candidate may use course facilities on payment of Green
fee till completion of membership formalities.
3. Following will be required alongwith application for membership:
a. 3 X Photograph (4 x 4 cm).
b. 1 Copy of CNIC. In case of foreign national copy of passport.
c. Cheque in favour of Karachi Golf Club for Entry Fee. Details as under.
(1) Regular individual Membership : Rupees 1,200,000/-
(2) Corporate Membership : Rupees 2,000,000/-
(3) Forces Temporary (Refundable) : Rupees 5,000/-
(4) Forces (Retd) : Rupees 42,000
4. For regular individual Proposer / Seconder will be permanent member of
Karachi Golf Club.
5. Scrutiny / Balloting will be subject to vacancy. Till than application
will be in the waiting list.
6. Permission to use the club facilities without green fee will be issued
after clearance in Scrutiny. Applicant may be required to appear before
the Scrutiny Sub-Committee.
7. Applicant will be invited for introduction to Balloting Committee members
in balloting meeting when scheduled. It is mandatory for the candidate to
be in Lounge Suit for the balloting meeting.
8. Membership will be granted and number allotted after balloting subject
to minimum of twelve "YES" votes for membership, under KGC rule 2 (j).
9. Decision of the club management is final.